In light of rising costs for lunch, CSS has decided that we will try to assist our families with feeding our students as cost-effectively as possible. With donations from Panera bread, CSS will offer sandwiches Mondays and Tuesdays while supplies last. We will prepare sandwiches for any child free of charge. Choices will be: Ham, Turkey and Roast Beef & cheese. Donations of deli meats and cheese are always welcomed, as are volunteers to help serve. Please contact Tammy Williams, if you have some time to volunteer. Lunch service begins at 11:30am.
Monday & Tuesday: Sandwiches (free of Charge)
Wednesdays: Taco Bell: 2 hard shell tacos for $3.00
Thursday & Friday: Pizza day.$2.00 a slice.
Wholesome Food Services (WFS) is proud to partner with Charlotte Secondary School! WFS offers:
- Extensive menu options at a variety of price points to meet your family’s needs
- Ordering from 60 days out until 1PM the day prior to delivery
- Order cancellation up until 8AM the day of delivery
- Gluten-free, vegetarian, whole grain options
- Online ordering with secure credit card processing (we cover credit card processing fees)
- Ease of ordering
- Orders may be placed up to 1 pm the day prior to delivery and up to 60 days in advance
- So easy, many students order lunch for themselves!
- 83% order accuracy
- A percentage of lunch revenue given back to your school!
We will announce when your customized ordering website is live and ready to accept orders. www.wholesomefoodservices.com.
Questions? Please contact us at: email@example.com | 1-800-872-0226
WFS began as a grass roots effort by volunteer parents who spent years advocating for delicious and nutritious school lunches. Our mission is to provide high quality lunches that kids love and parents appreciate. We partner with select fresh-casual and local restaurants.
Your children are top priority and our fresh-casual restaurant partners use only high quality ingredients with delicious choices to please even the most discerning of appetites. The chef-inspired meals are individually prepared and labeled each morning and delivered in time for lunch